1. Do you believe Jesus is the reason for the season?
2. What is your favorite Christmas beverage?
ROOT BEER FLOATS!!!!!
3. Do you have any Christmas traditions?
We have a mouse that someone hides, and whoever finds it gets to hide it in a different spot. That mouse has been some REALLY crazy places.
4. What do you do on Christmas Eve?
Go to eat at either my Mom's Dad's house, or her Mom's house, since they refuse to be in the same house, even on Christmas.
5. What do you do on Christmas Day?
Open presents. Socialize. Eat FOOOOD!!! Then open Stockings. Hide loot.
6. What is your favorite Christmas song?
What Child is This?
7. Do you usually have a white Christmas?
I have never had a White Christmas.
8. How long did you believe in Santa?
Never, my parents dislike the idea of Santa in general, and so do I. My grandpa did not know this however, so it was very confusing for me when he showed up at my 3rd Christmas dressed as Santa.
9. Who’s your favorite reindeer?
I don't discriminate, venison is venison.
10. What’s the best thing about Christmas to you?
The Family that comes to our house.
11. When do you put up your Christmas tree?
This year it was the day after Thanksgiving.
12. Do you hang mistletoe?
I actually think I have never even SEEN mistletoe.
13. Does Santa wrap the presents or just stick them under the tree?
Santa gets "bumped" by me in Wal*Mart so the whole line of plastic santas gets knocked over like a bunch of dominoes *evil snicker* fat RED dominoes....
14. Do you prefer giving or receiving?
Giving, especially when I have a easy enough scedual to carve/hammer/sew/build/buy all my friends something I know is JUST right.
15. What do you want most for Christmas out of everything in the world, material and nonmaterial?
A NICE practice set of Ulian Pipes
16. Do you go to lots of parties, parades, etc. during the Christmas season?
17. Describe Santa.
WHAT THE HECK IS WITH ALL THE SANTA STUFF? HE IS A FAT OLD MAN IN A RED SUIT THAT SNEAKS IN YOUR HOUSE AT NIGHT! BAD!!!